Impact Protection Vehicle (IPV) Driver.
To train and assess IPV Drivers working on Level 3 roads (Dual Carriageway and Motorways of 80km/h to 120km/h) in the safe use of the IPV when working on static or mobile traffic management operations.
This will enable them to become a competent driver/operator of this specialized piece of equipment.
Course will equip learners with:
- Knowledge of where to access the relevant information, design standards and guidance material.
- Ability to plan safe and efficient Lane Closures.
- Ability to plan safe and efficient TTM Plans for Narrow Lane Systems, hard shoulder running and contraflows and Mobile Lane Closure.
- Ability to produce safe and efficient plans for a range of scenarios from simple footway works to more complex multistage roadworks.
Accredited Level 5 Special Purpose Award.
Duration of Course:
2 x Days.
- 1 x Day Classroom
- 1 x Day onsite Assessment
If within 6 months of card expiry date just classroom resit only no onsite Assessment, if passed 6 months – full classroom and Assessment again.
Enroll the course now:
Contact or give us a call at +353 (0) 404 69707 or +353 (0) 879 571868 to book you on the Impact Protection Vehicle IPV Course
Get in touch and we can organize your next course.
For further information about Impact Protection Vehicle IPV
Just visit our website.